Senior Product Owner- Linz
In this role you will be responsible for the development and evolution of software products in the field of digital payment in a company of over 500 employees. The teams are distributed internationally with several locations in Europe and a headquarters in Zurich. Some of the technology being created includes Augmented Reality, Conversational Interfaces, Internet of Things.
Senior Product Owner- Linz
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Create and promote the product backlog
- Define and manage the Road Map and Epics
- Work on business cases and prepare presentations
- Organize and manage the documentation
- Support sales staff in the presales process
- Completed technical education in IT or Computer Science
- 2-4 years professional experience as software developer, product owner or IT project manager
- Experience in agile software development. High affinity to digital media and techniques
- Knowledge of processes in the banking or financial sectors is a plus
- Interest in fintech evolution and future prospects
- High level of English
- Challenging tasks in an innovative and exciting area
- International environment and career growth opportunities
- Working in a team and open communcation
- Annual course and training allotment of 2.000 €
- Flexible working hours
- Latest mobile and laptop selection
An annual gross salary from EUR 55.000 to 65.000. The amount of the actual salary depends on your skill set and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75944 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien