Over the last few years, our customer has positioned itself as
the world's fastest-growing company in the AI-based software monitoring segment.
Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this very successful emerging company.
In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following position in Austria now comes to the tender:
- Working with Browser APIs, npm and jest on a Chrome browser extension
- Feature Ownership: design and implement new features on your own
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Technical research linked to Software Engineering
- Key knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (Java, C#) as well as in the development of Chrome Extensions is an advantage.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- A long-term perspective in an interesting and international environment
- Different training, education and competence options, as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored participation in conferences and seminars
- The promising environment of the market leader and a pleasant working atmosphere
- The minimum offered is € 55.000, with overpayment based on qualifications and previous experience
- More benefits like; individual training opportunities, massages & yoga sessions, tickets to the theatres
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,683 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien