Software Engineer (m/f)
Our client provides the #1 Continuous Testing Platform which revolutionizes test automation, making it easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for Software Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our client's culture is lively and possesses a truly agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles which they use to revolutionize the future of software testing for their customers.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Software Engineer (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
- As a key player in one of our client's agile teams, you actively contribute to the development of products according to agile principles
- You are responsible for all parts of the software development process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, etc.
- You work in a self-organizing team in our agile software development process and help shape it to continuously improve
- You develop valuable increments for a product according to our client's vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our client's way of working is part of your daily business
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge (e.g. HTL, university degree, etc.)
- 3+ years of profound software development experience in C#, or a comparable object-oriented programming language
- Angular, HTML, CSS are much more than just buzzwords for you
- You are motivated by achieving innovative results and approach your tasks in a solution-oriented manner
- You know when to apply design patterns and strive for high quality, maintainable and clean code
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (Annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
- Support in relocation and work permit process
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 75.657 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien