Senior .NET Web Developer
Join the team working on one of the most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Senior .NET Web Developer
- Database design, security and management
- Requirements investigation with the different internal interfaces
- Ongoing process and optimization of the systems
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database software modules in OLTP area
- Technical and conceptual solutions as well as further development of the standards
- Technical education or hands-on experience in computer science
- Solid understanding of IT security principles
- Strong communication and coordination skills, ability to work without close supervision
- Extensive experience in:
- OOP and web technologies
- C# and latest .net core / .Net framework
- MS SQL, IIS Server & ELK Stack
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF & WebApi
- Unit-testing frameworks
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic & international team
- Employee events, chill out areas and games
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Working with an awesome team in the heart of Vienna
- A minimum salary of 55.000,-- EUR gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,601 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien