Senior CMS .Net Developer
Join the team working on one of the most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Senior CMS .Net DeveloperYour tasks:
- Write maintainable, smart, elegant, readable and performing codes for the Content Management System
- Ensure non-functional requirements are met ( high availability, performance, usability, scalability)
- Brace other teams with CMS integration
- Unit test your code on robustness, including edge cases, functionality, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Debugging & Analysis of our Sitecore web
- Support and guidance of less senior developers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Their team is integrating Sitecore with Salesforce ExactTarget, SDL Worldserver and with plenty of CRM tools
- Technical education or hands-on experience in computer science
- Solid understanding of IT security principles
- Extensive experience in:
- OOP and web technologies
- C# and latest .net core / .Net framework
- MS SQL, IIS Server & ELK Stack
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF & WebApi
- Unit-testing frameworks
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 60.000 Eur gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Dynamic international environment
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic and international team
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75596 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien