Senior Carrier Manager
Our client manages Europe's biggest train and coach application, providing real time, cost effective and smart travel details for over 250 public transportation companies all around Europe. To achieve their objective to supply customers with easily accessible, personalized and up to date travel information on the go and to expand their network, our client is currently for a:
Senior Carrier ManagerYour tasks:
- Development plan and lead commercial discussions and negotiations with existing carriers
- Responsible for the coordination with internal stakeholders to align current supply
- PR and GR - external communication and anti-competition legislation
- B2B - API, White Label, SME and agency tools
- Finance and accounting - reconciliation, planning, commission, budgeting
- Product & Tech - product requirements, SLAs, resources
- Owner of the carrier roadmap, influencing and liaising with Product and Engineering teams to deliver the roadmap
- Business development - ensure additional supply from potential new carriers in DACH and CE
- Several years of experience in sales or a relevant discipline, ideally in the field of IT, logistics or transport
- Completion of a university degree in related field
- Pleasure in working with people and passion for sales
- Very sophisticated appearance and performance, as well as excellent communication skills
- High standard presentation and networking capabilities, including the management level
- Positive and enthusiastic "can do –attitude"
- Great command of the German and English in written and spoken language
- Personal network in the transport sector of advantage
- Extremely flexible working hours and free selection of work place throughout the DACH region
- Further and additional training opportunities within the company
- Working in an international environment
- Very exciting and diversified tasks and the possibility of advancing one's personal network across Europe
If you fit this profile and you are interested in starting to work at a fast growing and very exciting company - please send us your application documents (CV, motivational letter and references) via ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 75.588.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien