Senior MS SQL Developer
Join the team working on one of the
most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams
worldwide utilizing the
Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Senior MS SQL DeveloperYour tasks:
- Database design, security and management
- Together with the different internal interfaces performing the requirements analysis
- Continous development as well as optimisation of their systems
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the database software modules in a project-related environment
- Provision of technical and conceptual solutions as well as ongoing development of the standards
- Profound SQL and T-SQL knowledge
- Extensive experience with relational database design and domain modeling, in particular with regard to developing efficient high-load systems
- Advantageous: development knowledge in C# and .NET
- Good understanding of state-of-the-art relational DB systems, especially MSSQL latest version
- Understanding of state-of-the-art solution architectures/system design (e.g. micro-service architecture) and the role of database systems in this context
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Autonomous work style as well as being able to work in the overall system design together with business analysts, solution architects, technical leads, developers and testers
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic & international team
- Employee events, chill out areas & table soccer
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- Relocation package
- A minimum salary of € 55.000 gross p.a. adjusted to your qualifications & work experience, additional bonus and benefits apply
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75.586 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien