Site Reliability Engineer
Over the last few years, our customer has positioned itself as the world's fastest-growing company in the software monitoring segment. Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this very successful emerging company. In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following position in Austria now comes to the tender:
Site Reliability Engineer
- In charge of keeping production environments up and running
- Assist Developers, Architects and Product Managers by providing input from observed issues
- Push automation and further improvements on self-healing infrastructure
- Develop tools for reporting problems
- Studies related to Software Engineering / Informatics
- At least 3 years of working experience in SRE, DevOps or related field
- Some previous experience in Software Development / Software Architecture
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- You enjoy learning new technologies, you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- An international environment is attractive to you
- Working at the world leader in software intelligence, with cutting-edge technology
- A long-term perspective in an interesting and international environment
- Motivated, dynamic and friendly people that support each other and drive innovation for customers
- Very modern offices with an open-door policy
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,535 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien