Join in at this exciting time as they make the change to be a truly data-driven company. We are putting together a team of BAs to lead the way in deciding what the future will hold for this ambitious organization. Collaborating with their departments in the US, Australia, India, and more it is safe to say no two days will be alike.
Business AnalystMain Focus and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with team lead, and pioneering digital outreach
- Analyze existing processes and tools across different departments and identify potential for improvement
- Driving the design of new, digital processes and helping to control the implementation in an agile environment
- Research potentially exciting use cases and define the corresponding requirements and include them with the responsible departments
- Degree in Computer Science or related studies
- First experience in consultant, project manager or requirements engineer roles
- Analytical mindset and focus with experience in SQL
- Solution-oriented and highly developed organizational skills
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Open opportunities for growth and innovation
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports)
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €50 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,505 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien