Senior Security DevOps Engineer - Vienna
Europe's leading Cybersecurity Providor, used by millions worldwide. Are you ready to influence the future of an innovative product that sets our client as the pioneer of the future secure and reliable services?
Senior Security DevOps Engineer - ViennaJob Profile
- Handle incidents generated by monitoring or customers in time
- Debug and fix issues in the areas of network, application and web server, backups, database, and general system issues or outages
- Plan and implement changes in time/on budget
- Advance automation, monitoring, and documentation
- Consult stakeholders (Development, Solution Architects, customers, etc.) on operational aspects
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- Debian GNU/Linux with systemd as our base operating system
- Shell scripts, python for scripting
- SaltStack and Ansible for configuration management
- TCP/IP, Firewall, NAT in networking
- Tinc and WireGuard as VPN technologies
- ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL for data
- Vault for (secure) key/value storage
- LXC and Docker as container technologies
- Check MK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager for monitoring
- Various technologies for high availability
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Programming skills (intermediate knowledge in a popular scripting language)
- Significant expertise with distributed systems
- Strong experience with automation tooling (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Significant experience with modern software tools and DevOps practices (Git, CI/CD, automation)
- Experience in Agile environments – both Scrum and Kanban
- Good understanding of networking
- Able to contribute beyond just operating. (code reviews, proof of concept solutions)
- Detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture
- Must have experience shipping software in a successful, customer-facing business
- Good technical knowledge in English – both spoken and written
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,473 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien