Senior Service Operations Engineer - SOC - Vienna
Europe's leading Cybersecurity Providor, used by millions worldwide. Are you ready to influence the future of an innovative product that sets our client as the pioneer of the future secure and reliable services?
Senior Service Operations Engineer - SOC - ViennaYour Responsibilities
- Operate software from complex SaaS platforms to Debian GNU / Linux
- Debug and fix issues in the areas of network, application and web server, backups, database, and general system issues or outages
- Carry out code reviews, make suggestions and create proof of concept solutions
- Advance automation, monitoring, and documentation
- Planning of cost & time spent for improvements and implement it in accordance
- Consult stakeholders (Development, Solution Architects, customers, etc.) on operational aspects
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with automation tooling (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Significant experience with modern software tools and DevOps practices (Git, CI/CD, automation)
- Experience in Agile environments – both Scrum and Kanban
- Good understanding of networking
- Able to contribute beyond just operating. (code reviews, proof of concept solutions)
- Detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture
- Must have experience shipping software in a successful, customer-facing business
- Good technical knowledge in English – both spoken and written
- At least some interest in IT Security!
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international team
- Independent work in a very innovative, team-oriented environment
- Further education and competence development as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored participation in conferences and seminars
- Centrical location with an excellent transport link
- Free meals with coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit
- Minimum salary of 55,000 EUR gross/year with possibility of increasing depending on qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,470 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien