Java Developer (m/f)
Our client is a multinational firm specialised in medical technology products and developing highly innovative software for the healthcare sector. They strive to understand and simplify the work of all medical care providers.
If you are an experienced Java developer motivated to work in the healthcare sector with an expanding team, do not miss this unique opportunity:
Java Developer (m/f)Your tasks:
- Maintenance and development of existing modules regarding analysis, conception, implementation, testing and documentation
- Support in the back-end and/or front-end development of the globally used hospital information system
- Close collaboration with experts, quality assurance and product management on the international, agile developing process
- Creation of concepts for development and improvement possibilities
- IT degree or professional experience in Java development
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Java, Spring and Angular
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence
- Motivated character and passion for clean code
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent English communication skills; German knowledge is a plus
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance
- National and international development opportunities as well as further education measures and training courses
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing group, a long-term perspective for your further development
- The promising environment of the market leader and a pleasant working atmosphere
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 55,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75,466 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien