Inside Sales (m/f/d)
Our client is an Internet Service Provider with thousands of customers worldwide and stands for highest quality in its industry. To strengthen their IT team our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious
Inside Sales (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Support and care taking of existing customers with the sales team, including relationship maintenance
- Professional processing of received requests and inquires
- Close cooperation with the Account Managers
- Responsible for customer correspondence, data base maintenance (i.e. in CRM), creation of offers and order collection
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, combined with a great technical affinity
- At least two years of work experience in sales or a related discipline
- Goal and service oriented personality, with a strong interest in working in a team
- A high intrinsic motivation, especially regarding new challenges and topics around the field of IT
- Enjoyment in continues training and development of skills
- Hands-on-mentality, a proactive and structured working ethic
- Fluency in written and spoken German, a good command of the English language is of advantage
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- A minimum salary of €34.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,922 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien