Junior System Administrator ISP (m/f/d)
Our client is an Internet Service Provider with thousands of customers worldwide and stands for highest quality in its industry. To strengthen their IT team our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious
Junior System Administrator ISP (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Responsible for supporting customers via Email, phone, ticketing systems and remote servicing, in cooperation with team
- Ensure operative stability and quality of the ISP systems, including SSL certificates, Domains, Email accounts, etc.
- Configuration of client services, such as POP3, IMAP and SMTP
- Familiar with different network services and protocols, including DHCP, ARP and NFS
- Very good competences in troubleshooting and documentation
- Basic knowledge with DSL, SSL, E-mail (POP3, IMAP and MS Exchange), SQL and FTP
- Prior contact to common client operating systems and mobile platforms, e.g. Android and iOS, of advantage
- Experience in the ISP settings of advantage
- Highly solution oriented and autonomous working ethic and strong analytical or systematic thinking
- Great team player and with a focus on customer and service orientation
- Very good command of German and English, in written and spoken language
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- A minimum salary of €30.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,920 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien