Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Our client is an Internet Service Provider with thousands of customers worldwide and stands for highest quality in its industry. To strengthen their IT team our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious
Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Establishment of solutions together with the R&D team
- Planning and architecture of innovative systems
- Development of system and network related technologies
- Implementation of complex tasks by using modern approaches
- Support of the operation and use of new and self-developed technologies
- Hands-on experience as software developer with Linux
- Passion for new technologies and innovative solutions of high quality
- Understanding of software testing and packaging (RPM, DEB) is advantageous
- Knowledge of
- Python and/or Go
- C, C++, Java, Ruby
- Relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Version control systems (Git)
- Experience in "Infrastructure as Code" (Salt, Chef, Puppet) is a plus
- Experience in software testing and software packaging (DEB, RPM) is advantageous
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- A minimum salary of €42.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,917 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien