Full-stack Developer (m/f/d)
Our client is an Internet Service Provider with thousands of customers worldwide and stands for highest quality in its industry. To strengthen their IT team our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious
Full-stack Developer (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Put content management systems to use, such as Typo3 or Wordpresss
- In charge for the enhancement and development of marketing projects and internal systems
- Cooperation with a cross functional team
- Completion of apprenticeship or university degree in a related discipline
- Proficiency with PHP and in the handling of PHP frameworks, such as Laravel, PhalconPHP,…
- Familiarity with MySQL databases and basic know-how in version control systems like Git
- Knowledge regarding TYPO3, Wordpress and SEO of advantage
- Great motivation and interest in familiarizing with new programming languages, technologies and concepts
- Prior contact to gaming programming is beneficial
- Basic understanding of multiple programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Swift, C++ or C) and in addition with divers operating systems such as Docker, Linux or Webserver
- Very high standards in the German and English language
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- A minimum salary of €40.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,897 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien