Front-end Developer (m/f/d)
Our client is an Internet Service Provider with thousands of customers worldwide and stands for highest quality in its industry. To strengthen their IT team our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious
Front-end Developer (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Development of complex business applications on basis of Angular and TypeScript
- Responsible for finding collective solutions in accordance with clients in order to execute a mutually successful project realization
- Implementation and execution of highly sophisticated User Interfaces
- Accompany and monitor projects including their conception, application architecture and implementation up to their release
- High familiarity with Angular, React or Vue.js, as well as expertise in the handling of APIs (e.g. RESTful and GraphQL)
- Previous contact with HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency with version control systems, with a focus on Git
- Prior work experience and development with Linux, inclusive comprehension of the interaction between networks, servers and operating systems are of advantage
- Know-how with server side frameworks such as Django and Laravel is desired
- Very good command of German and English in written and spoken language
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- A minimum salary of €42.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,895 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien