Trading Architect (m/f/d)
Join the team working on one of the most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Trading Architect (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Define and develop architectural standard of trading engine
- Define NFRs, ETAs and hold full responsibility for department
- Mentor and Guide various development teams
- Report to global technology director
- Previous contact to micro and web service architecture and cloud technologies
- Prior contact with .NET technologies, JAVA and SQL Servers
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Expertise in working in an agile environment, putting project tools and methodologies to best practice
- Very good command of English in written and spoken language
- Professional experience with sport betting of advantage
- Sponsored relocation if need be
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- State-of-the-art facilities
- A minimum salary of EUR 85.000 gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,804 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien