Technical Lead (f/m/d)
Join the team working on one of the most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Technical Lead (f/m/d)Your tasks:
- Guidance and mentoring of engineers
- Monitoring of performance for productive applications
- Identification and solving of incidents and problems
- Performance of code reviews to provide professional feedback
- Collaboration with manager to estimate the effort for high level projects
- Implementation of prototypes and complex parts of the system
- Ensuring that requirements regarding architecture, technology and operation are considered
- Implementation of security at the architecture level in coordination with security specialists
- Technical education and hands-on experience in software and back-end development
- Strong knowledge of:
- OOP, web technologies and security principles
- Design patterns and .NET Class Library
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Extensive experience in:
- SOA area including API design, messaging, versioning, testing
- Back-end development using ASP.NET, Web-Api, WCF, IIS, MS SQL-Server
- Git, NuGet, nUnit
- SignalR, TIBCO/Kafka/Redis
- Microsoft.NET using C# and F#, including .net core
- Ability to write reliable, testable and reusable code
- Passion for clean code and software development in general
- Hands-on experience in mentoring and coaching people
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic & international team
- Employee events, chill out areas and games
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- Working with an awesome team in the heart of Vienna
- A minimum salary of EUR 60.000 gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,802 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien