Sports Architect (f/m/d)
Join the team working on one of the most successful digital entertainment platforms of the last twenty years. Within a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will collaborate with internal teams worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. Through an extensive onboarding program, you will experience a smooth and easy transition process from the day you start.
Sports Architect (f/m/d)Your tasks:
- Development and implementation of architectural standards according to the sports betting domain
- Design and realization of architectural solutions in accordance to the technical strategy
- Close collaboration with the architecture team to maintain architectural standards
- Guidance and mentoring of team members
- Teamwork for innovative solutions and high performance
- Maintaining of automation testing as core for solution development
- Surveillance of design and delivery timelines as well as acceleration of delivery and quality
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in fast-paced technologies for internal and external platforms
- Understanding of the ideal use of project tools and methodologies
- Familiarity in the design of IT solutions for commercial issues
- Outstanding relationship skills especially when dealing with stakeholder
- Extensive experience in:
- Net technologies and SQL Server
- Angular & other front-end tools
- Kafka, Casandra, Caching Solution
- Automation tools
- Experience in sport betting is a plus
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic & international team
- Employee events, chill out areas and games
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- Working with an awesome team in the heart of Vienna
- A minimum salary of EUR 85.000 gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,793 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien