Production Manager for nursery garden
Our client is a successful Austrian family business in the field of horticulture with its own tree nursery and focus on natural and ecological work. The company enjoys an excellent reputation in the industry and among its customers due to its perfect craftsmanship and many years of experience.
They are right now looking for an ambitious production manager to support their team near Vienna.
Production Manager for nursery gardenResponsibilities:
- Careful cultivation, propagation and refinement of our plants and trees
- Coordination of several teams and training of apprentices
- Monitoring and documentation of the health status of plants and trees
- Taking suitable measures for plant protection
- Supervision of the plants as well as the entire stock of goods
- Material procurement for a smooth handling of production (machines, plants, pesticides, etc.)
- Operation of the most important equipment and machines
- Completed training as a gardener or relevant studies
- Hands-on experience in gardening and production management
- Routine in dealing with tools and machines
- Good team player, friendly and communicative
- Independent and reliable mode of operation, high flexibility
- Profound knowledge and skills in tree nursery production
- Leadership experience desired
- EDV knowledge is advantageous
- Driving license class B (class C and F are a plus)
- Long-term employment in a family business
- Free space for independent work
- Interesting and varied field of activity
- Extensive and interesting range of products
- Pleasant working atmosphere and continuous development
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- The monthly net minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 3,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74.780 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien