Web Front-end Developer (m/f)
Our client is a well-respected and established service provider, taking a leading position in its sector in the DACH region.
The company has been operating successfully on the market for over 15 years and achieved to be one of the biggest online-portals on the German speaking market. Corporate values and success factors are the delivery of user-oriented, transparent and qualitative content. Currently our client wants to enlarge its development team in Vienna and is therefore looking for a:
Web Front-end Developer (m/f)Your tasks:
- Participation in the development, optimization, testing and monitoring of web applications
- Further development and enhancement of existing front-end solutions and of new features for the online-portals
- Close cooperation and collaboration with different departments regarding the design of internal tools
- Work with an OpenSource software
- Experience and knowledge of Best Practices
- Familiarity with ReactJS, Redux, LessCSS and Webpack
- Previous confrontation with the topics of progressive enhancement and responsive/- adaptive web design is desirable, however not obligatory
- Prior contact to High Caffeine Intake Tolerance and Mad Wuzzler are of advantage
- Participation in the implementation of creative and state-of-the-art solutions for challenging problems
- Free, open source software
- Very flat hierarchy and therefore direct communication channels
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien