IT Security & Network Engineer (m/f)
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. They are currently looking for a:
IT Security & Network Engineer (m/f)Main Responsibilities:
- Work in a highly motivated and well coordinated team to ensure the availability, performance and security of IT operations and infrastructure
- Responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support, as well as error analysis and troubleshooting
- Management and collaboration of network and IT security focused IT projects in national and international settings
- In charge of maintenance, development and implementation of system documentation and monitoring
- Proactive participation and takeover of responsibility in the selection process of technical prioritization regarding the field of IT security and networks
- Verifiable work experience of minimum 3 years in the similar positions
- Profound knowledge in the area of network infrastructure, among others with firewalls, routers and switches
- Very high command of English in written and spoken language
- Strong personal motivation and interest in working and cooperating in an international team
- Great analytical skills and focus on customer, quality and service delivery
- Well structured and proactive working methods
- An exiting, international work environment with long-term opportunitiest
- Team oriented working philosophy and very collegial handling
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions, as well as place for future advancement and development opportunities
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,459 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien