Our client is one of the leading media monitoring companies providing a system that unifies high quality broadcast content from different continents. The main languages for the content analysis from over 2,000 radio and TV channels are English, German, Arabic, Spanish and French.
For the coordination and completion of their projects, they are currently looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join their international team.
Project ManagerYour tasks:
- Management of technical infrastructure and key customer projects
- Coordination of time frame, budget allowance and third parties for the impeccable execution of the projects
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with stakeholders and third parties
- Monitoring of the project progress and the achievement of short and long term goals using adequate techniques
- Creation of project documentation and reporting to the management
- Development of a detailed project plan to track performance, costs and success
- Definition of the project objectives considering technical feasibility and resource availability
- Management of project changes concerning project scope, schedule or costs and adjustment of time and budget if necessary
- At least 2 years of practical experience in project management or a similar area
- Very high customer orientation and excellent communications skills
- Openness to business trips overseas (3 – 4 times per year)
- Structured, detail-oriented and focused mindset
- High level of creativity and ability to do several tasks at once
- Very good knowledge of English and fluency in Spanish
- High responsibility and challenging tasks
- Friendly and exciting working atmosphere with a motivated and dynamic team
- Training programs related to the company’s products as well as your own personality
- The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 45,000.-. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,253 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien