Product Owner (m/f)
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Europe and offices throughout the world.
We are looking for a product owner, who is passionate about highly agile development cycles.
Product Owner (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX Designers, Developers and QA to translate high-level requirements into User Stories and review their implementation
- Define and develop user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain the product backlog and assist Product Management to translate product vision and strategy and feature objectives into actionable product features
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and future plans
- Be a member of an agile team in the role of a product owner and participate in sprint reviews
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences
- Ideally 3+ years professional work experience in the field of Product Management
- Prior experience with mobile applications is an advantage
- Prior experience in agile environments in the role of a product owner is an advantage
- Prior experience in test automation is a plus
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Collaborative and team player, “can-do” attitude
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded personality, hands-on attitude and passionate about interacting with multi-national stakeholders
- Unlimited work permission for Austria
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Attractive salary + variable compensation
- Personal and professional development as well as a wide range of tasks
- Open and diverse corporate culture in an inspiring working environment
- Flexible working times
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Great events for employees
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
- The annual package will be a minimum of € 50.000 pa and will be significantly higher according to your proficiency and experience .
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien