Senior Quality Assurance Consultant
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Europe and offices throughout the world.
We are looking for an experienced consulting personality, who is passionate to work with clients to realize highly agile development cycles.
Senior Quality Assurance ConsultantYour Role & Responsibilities
- You take overall responsibility for handling IT-Projects and act as the key contact for clients
- Plan, coordinate and execute test activities in client projects (agile and classic environments)
- Creation, planning and implementation of test cases and test scripts while ensuring excellent quality criteria in a customer setting (risk-based testing & automation)
- Management of defects, test environments and the appropriate test data as well as the risk assessment for the tested components
- Producing offers and providing technical support during the pre-sales process
- Coaching and training of partners and clients
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical study (preferred computer science) or higher technical education (e.g. HTL)
- Approx. 10 years of experience & high proficiency in the fields of IT consulting or Q
- Good Project Management skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to continually and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate and explain complex and technical situations in a simple way
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis within EMEA region (50-60%)
- Work permit for Austria (RWR Card)
- English fluent (mandatory), German is a PLUS
- High reliability and flexibility
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
- According to your proficiency and experience the annual package will be between € 50.000 - 85.000 pa.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien