Full-stack Developer (m/f) with Angular
Our client is a leading European fintech company that, thanks to its innovative blockchain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies. It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users, considered to be the fastest, simplest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of its rapid success and growth, they are looking for a talented and excited
Full-stack Developer (m/f) with AngularYour Job:
- Develop revolutionary user interfaces in agreement with UI/UX designers
- Improve application performance
- Create products of high quality and take care of problems related to API
- Use Angular 6 for writing tested Typescript
- Take decisions for the design and technology of Angular projects
- Proficiency in Angular and in the use of modern web technologies
- Familiarity with OOP paradigms (genericity, interfaces) and OOP languages (Java, C++, C#, Angular 6)
- Profound knowledge of the technologies RXJS, SCSS, HTML5, REST, Websockets, CSS3
- Of advantage: Gitlab, Docker, Slack, Postman, JIRA
- Commitment to clean codes and tidy debug-outputs
- Knowledge of blockchain and bitcoin technology is a plus
- Interesting challenges in an expanding visionary & pioneering - recently awarded - company
- Being part of a young, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibility
- Modern office in the center of Vienna
- Guaranteed salary in response to the collective agreement with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.73,949 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien