Senior IT Solution Engineer (m/f)
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. They are currently looking for a:
Senior IT Solution Engineer (m/f)Your functions:
- Support and supervision of Third Party Solutions in-house and on-site at the customers
- Monitoring of the availability of customers‘ systems
- Assistance and support of the customers‘ system infrastructures
- Continuous contact and collaboration with the customers and manufactures
- Previous experience with hardwares and softwares of different kinds
- Expertise with the implementation and trouble shooting of IT solutions, including firewalls, mail encryption solutions, managed AV, etc.
- Profound experience with Microsoft server products, as well as knowledge with solution visualisations (e.g. VMware or Hyper-V)
- Prior contact with routing, switching VLAN, WLAN and 802.1X of advantage
- Driving licence of category B
- Independent and autonomous working
- Hands-on and team player mentality
- High level of preciseness and commitment to tasks
- Strong and proactive communication skills
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of €55,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,919 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.bote.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien