DevOps Engineer (m/f)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join an engineering team of the Europe's leading Cybersecurity Provider, used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Are you ready to influence the future of an innovative product that sets our client as the pioneer of the future secure and reliable services?
DevOps Engineer (m/f)Job Profile
- Shape the system architecture, application life cycle and their implementation
- Implementing the configuration management
- Collaborating with engineering and operation teams
- Hands-on experience in Linux and its container technologies
- Proven knowledge and experience with Git
- Automated testing experience is a plus
- Interested in IT security
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Accurate and reliable work style
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 50.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Interesting, international work environment with long-term perspective
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Teamwork with agile processes and self-reliant implementation of challenging tasks
- Continuous education and skills development as well as regular feedback sessions
- Quarterly Hackathons as well as conference and seminar visits
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,887 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien