UX Designer - Machine Learning - AIOps
Join the international team enhancing their own all-in-one monitoring platform including APM, DEM, infrastructure, network monitoring and AIOps capabilities. The first months include an extensive training program for onboarding and have the opportunity to use THE latest technologies and tools. Considered the BEST in what they do, this is a great chance to make the next step in your career.
UX Designer - Machine Learning - AIOpsYour responsibilities:
- Understand product, customer- and business-needs
- Designing conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Do user tests, talk to customers and work with analytics
- Defining UX patterns and guidelines and writing documentation
- Interested in visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Concerned about information structures, data hierarchies, flows and usability principles
- Nice to have: some experience in Frontend Development and building user interfaces
- Fluent English (obligatory) and German skills (nice to have)
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Highly motivated team
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports)
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €45 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,871 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien