iOS Developer - Vienna
ISG works independently with the leading software companies in Europe and is able to lend a helping hand in your next job search. Whether you want to continue your career as a web developer or even make the transition, we are sure to help and point you in the right direction.
iOS Developer - ViennaYour tasks:
- Writing clean codes and focusing on clean architecture
- Being innovative in implementing different features by using SWIFT
- Working together with a team consisting of developers and QAs
- Solid understanding of agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Being motivated and excited about coding and the created products
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- Passionate about iOS, the latest technologies and clean architecture
- Advanced knowledge of SWIFT and Objective-C
- Experiences in iOS development
- Proactive, dynamic and encouraging character
- Sharing knowledge, focusing on user experience and being ambitious to learn more
- Very good working atmosphere in a modern office
- Estimated salary of 55 to 65.000 € gross p.a.
- Dynamic and exciting working environment with flexible working hours
- Space for new ideas and creativity thanks to flat hierarchies
- Several benefits such as subsidized public transport tickets, pension plan and discounts for restaurants, shops, gyms etc.
- Team events with an awesome team
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,853 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien