Lead iOS Developer - Vienna - Fintech
Our client is one of the leading Austrian companies in the financial sector. Due to its success it is already represented in more than 10 European markets. In order to develop their own mobile banking applications they are looking for an innovative and skilled iOS Developer to join their international IT team.
Lead iOS Developer - Vienna - FintechYour tasks:
- Devotion to the elaboration of superior iOS banking applications with Swift
- Working with an international virtual scrum team
- Support of UX and creative designers to generate an exceptional experience for mobile users
- Support of solution architects in order to determinate the software architecture
- Execution of automated device and unit testing
- Leading and coordinating the junior members of the technical team
- Active participation in meetings, conferences and assemblies
- At least 3 years of experience in the implementation of mobile iOS and UI/UX applications
- Exceptional understanding of the iOS platform with its related tools, frameworks and SDKs
- Profound knowledge of Swift and Objective-C is advantageous
- Experiences in mobile apps analytics regarding operations and behaviour (e.g. appsee)
- Deep familiarity with security aspects related to mobile apps
- Practical knowledge of the publication proceduere in Apple's app store
- Experience in integrating APIs based on REST
- Hands-on experience in the automatized unit and UI testing of mobile apps; ideally basic knowledge of Xamarin
- Practical experience with GIT and tools such as Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket
- Solid understanding of agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Proactive and team-oriented character
- Leadership skills and ability to adapt to a multi-cultural domain
- Exceptional communications skills and high level of English
- German skills are nice to have
- Motivated team and a very good working atmosphere in a major bank
- Dynamic working environment with flexible arrangements and free choice of personal work-life balance
- Individual professional development and advanced training
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €55,500.-- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,654 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien