Head of SW Development (m/f)
Our client is the European leading expert in its specialty, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering tailor-made solutions & managed services in this field. They are currently looking for a:
Head of SW Development (m/f)Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Software Development department
- Act as the example regarding the (technical) skills development
- Manage the guidelines for all the development teams
- Close interdepartmental cooperation with the Porduct and Service management, as well as the Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure the team´s aligment to the corporative strategies
- Continuous improvement of Product Development processes and guidance of the technical roadmap
- Exemplary leadership with all the stakeholders
- Profound experience in software development and the following technologies; Python, RoR, C/C++, React...
- Relevant experience in a management/leadership role
- Familiar with update software development design principles and processes (Agile, TDD, DevOps)
- Strong skills in communication and presentation towards management levels and customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages of advantage
- High responsibility awareness and competence in working autonomously as well as working in a team
- Great communicator, open, pragmatic, persuasive, empathic, oriented to provide solutions
- Freedom in decision making (technical&personnel)
- An exiting, international work environment with long-term opportunitiest
- Team oriented working philosophy and very collegial handling
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions, as well as place for future advancement and development opportunities
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 75,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73.612 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien