Security Analyst (m/f)
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. They are currently looking for a:
Security Analyst (m/f)Main Responsibilities:
- Analysing incidents, vulnerabilities, attacks and emerging threats for clients
- Advising customers to remediate incidents from f.e. SIEM and IDS
- Analysing of security-relevant events
- Proven experience in the IT security sector
- Hands-on experience in Vulnerability Scans, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM Systems
- experience in the most popular operating systems such as Linux
- Basic knowledge of common scripting languages
- Good English and communication skills
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,278 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien