Intermediate Fullstack Developer ( m/f )
Our client is a successful company in the Internet and entertainment sector. The success of the company lies in the development of its innovative solutions for the customer. The company offers a lot of variety and interesting challenges for its employees as well as best development opportunities. We are looking for the expansion and further strengthening of the team in Vienna.
Intermediate Fullstack Developer ( m/f )Your tasks:
- Working in a new team and participating in the solution and software design based on the product owners’ requirements
- Collaborating with different teams, fully integrated into a SCRUM environment
- Suggesting new technology choices and refactoring the existing legacy applications
- Delivering excellent code and product quality
- Experience in:
- C# .NET 4.0 & higher
- Basic IIS Administration
- SQL Server - application developer level
- Scalable, reliable, testable & reusable code is a priority for you
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Good English and communication skills
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Relocation package including transportation costs as well as Visa sponsorship
- A minimum salary of € 45.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,268 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien