Frontend Developer - Paid Relocation - Sponsored Visa
ISG works independently with the leading software companies in Europe and is able to lend a helping hand in your next job search. Whether you want to continue your career as a web developer or even make the transition, we are sure to help and point you in the right direction.
Frontend Developer - Paid Relocation - Sponsored VisaYour profile:
- Proven work experience in similar role whether as a professional or hobby
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Interested in whole process from design to deployment
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Cordial and professional mindset
- Beneficial would be additional knowledge in JS frameworks and/or an undergraduate degree
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art projects and technologies
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Highly motivated teams
- Paid relocation and Visa programs
- Expected salary range of €40 to 55 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.73,233 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien