One of Europe's leading software development companies with innovative cloud solutions is currently looking for a software developer for its headquarters in Upper Austria
- Supervision and further development of Vulnerability and Security Incident Management
- Responsibility as an internal contact for the realization of the security aspects of the systems and for the information security goals
- Completed relevant studies (IT, computer sciences, etc.) or relevant experience in similar positions
- Practical experience with web Cisco iOS, web Cisco switches, firewalls and web routers
- In-depth experience in the use of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Good English and communication skills
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Persistent trainning opportunities (German...)
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Generous compensation package that includes attractive salary and other social benefits
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 45,000 gross / year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,202 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien