Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
Over the last few years, our customer has positioned itself as the world's fastest-growing company in its product segment. Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this artificial intelligence successful company. In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following, very interesting position in Austria now comes to the tender
Senior Software Engineer (m/f)Your role:
- Develop our Performance Monitoring Solution in Java (Java, GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend depending on you preference
- Design and implementation of new features independently
- Collaborate with local and internationl development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java Development, including architectural design
- Experience in writing automated tests in Java
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Learning new technologies
- Work with agile methods like Scrum
- An International environment
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €50 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,186 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien