Design System Engineer (m/w)
Over the last few years, our customer has positioned itself as the world's fastest-growing company in its product segment. Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this artificial intelligence successful company. In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following, very interesting position in Austria now comes to the tender
Design System Engineer (m/w)Your responsibilities:
- Building and optimizing our global design system
- Development of innovative prototypes, tools and processes
- Interface between UI Development and UX Design (for example, determine use cases, identify patterns)
- Automate our design process
- Completed education (HTL/Uni/FH) as Media Technology and Design, Software Enginering etc.
- Communicative personality with analytic thinking
- Interest in close cooperation with DEVs and Designers
- You will be a pioneer in the area of Design Systems
- You will be part of a proactive team
- You will work with complexe and challenging tasks
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €34.202 (HTL degree) or €38.010 (Uni degree) ,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.73,185 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien