System Administrator (m/f)
One of Europe's leading software development companies with a demonstrated expertise in providing innovative cloud solutions is currently looking for a motivated software developer for its headquarters in Upper Austria
System Administrator (m/f)
- Monitor and maintain the service infrastructure
- Debug and fix issues in the following areas: network,application and web server, backups, database and general system outages or issues
- Completed relevant studies (IT, computer sciences, etc.) or relevant experience in similar positions
- Hands-on experience in system administration in the Microsoft Windows and Linux environments
- Solid understanding of the areas of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and PKI as well as experience in virtual environments (VMware, KVM)
- Good English and communication skills
- Basic know-how of SAP operations is a nice-to-have
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Persistent trainning opportunities (German...)
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Generous compensation package that includes attractive salary and other social benefits
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 40,000 gross / year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,177 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien