Junior Software Developer
Our client is a highly competitive test and process automation company, leader in developing internal software for ensuring the quality of projects and products of many clients such as Vodafone. To maintain their high quality, they grow selectively. Would you like to join our client's team and be part of their exciting future?
Junior Software DeveloperResponsabilities
- Writing automated tests and clean code
- Refactoring your code regularly
- Helping writing end-user documentation in coordination with the technical writers
- Passionate for software engineering
- Open to learning new programming languages, paradigms and concepts
- Good English and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in the following web technologies:
- Java, Kotlin or another JVM language
- Databases, testing data, and understanding of logic systems are a plus
- SOLID design principles and design patterns and elegant object-oriented design with a functional style
- How to build modern web applications
- The most common JVM pitfalls using Java and Kotlin
- How to write robust code in the face of unexpected circumstances
- Qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Large display space
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Generous compensation package that includes attractive salary and other social benefits
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 40,000 gross / year can be specified for full-time. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,107 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien