Head of Software Development
Our Client, a dynamic and international company in the food industry, looks for a:
Head of Software Development
- You are responsible for the continuous development of existing and new software products in tight collaboration with the company owner, product management, electronics and embedded software development. The software products include Manufacturing Execution/Production Planning Systems (MES/PPS) and warehouse management systems (WMS) interfacing with a broad selection of machinery, devices, automated storage and transport systems and third-party data sources and sinks;
- You are responsible for the coordination of several highly motivated and highly versatile development teams with the active help of their respective team leaders across multiple product families;
- Your responsibility includes the continuous evaluation of current software architecture, implementations and automated and manual testing strategies and suggestions for improvements;
- You will mentor all software developers in their professional growth process;
- You will be responsible for providing suitably detailed information and condensed data to the CTO and product management to be able to take well informed decisions with regards to technology selection, implementation alternatives and strategic options with their advantages and disadvantages;
- You will work with teams where the developers speak more than one human language (and programming languages, too!);
- In addition to these technical duties you are also responsible for all organizational matters within your group. This includes autonomous organization of workforce as well as providing insight into your group from outside;
- Your workplace is the company headquarter in South Tyrol, Italy – embedded right in the middle between Alpine and Mediterranean climate
- You report directly to the CTO;
- You have a no-frills-get-it-done mentality, think fast and learn quickly;
- You love to mentor each team member to the best of your abilities and are satisfied watching your staff grow professionally;
- Fluent in German and English, Italian is a hefty plus;
- You have experience in leading agile teams;
- You must be able to read and understand program code in various programming languages and evaluate the quality of existing implementations and planned component;
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills;
- You can take concepts, ideas and best practices from seemingly unrelated industries and adapt them to the requirements of customers;
- You are a seasoned developer with very good knowledge in all aspects of systems and software architecture and are skilled in (relational) data modeling;
Wenn Sie an dieser herausfordernden Position Interesse haben, dann freuen wir uns über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter der Kennnummer 73.094 bevorzugt über unser ISG-Karriereportal oder per eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf www.isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien