Our client is the European leading expert in IT Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. If you are a motivated Front-end developer (does not matter your seniority level) looking for a new challenge and are interested in IT security and data visualization, do not miss this unique opportunity:
- Work closely to the Back-end development team in the creation and deployment of a distributed web application
- Internal coordination with the UX/UI design and Product Managers
- Good knowledge of React and/or Vue.js and/or Polymer, and TypeScript
- Worked with Restful Services and APIs
- Experience with Back-end development technologies is an advantage
- Interest in IT Security and data visualization
- Team-player and independent worker
- Fluent in English
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 45,000 gross / year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73.052 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien