UX/UI Designer (m/f)
Meet one of the most innovative and forwardthinking companies in Vienna, specialized in providing first-class solutions with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning applications that ensure a successful performance in the most challenging industrial environments.Join their dynamic and motivated team of experts as a:
UX/UI Designer (m/f)
- Understanding the need of all stakeholders to create intuitive and convienient designs
- Development of a simple, clean and attractive UI/front-end for web and mobile
- Performance of usability tests and user research
- Work within a agile framework
- Support of Marketing in creating compelling visual content and reinforcing brand identity
- Solid UI/UX design experince with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc..
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
- An ability to quickly grasp and distill complex concepts and interactions into visuals
- Interst in Augmented Reality and real-time graphics
- Excellent collaboration skills and willingness to work in a team
- Interest in augemented reality
- We offer competitive salary (minimum of €40 .000 gross/year,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience), great climate, flexible hours, and great premises
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.73,008 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien