Java developer (m/f)
Join the leading law platform in Austria, which provides the fastest and most accurate legal information based on Blockchain and Cloud technologies. Our client´s products and services are tailor-made digital solutions which are in constant development and optimization, and for that, they are looking for a motivated:
Java developer (m/f)Your tasks:
- Design, develop and implement software and system architectures
- Develop and optimize applications in Java within the Agile team
- Participate in the testing and enhancement of new tools and technologies
- Overall participation in demanding projects and customer needs
- Solid IT theoretical background and/or relevant software development professional experience
- Good command of Java and its ecosystem (Spring and Hibernate)
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Team player as well as self-sufficient working style
- Interest in innovation and state-of-the-art technolgoies
- Be part of an employee-oriented company with a flat, open and trustful atmosphere
- Work alongside the most innovative technologies in the delivery of high-quality products and services
- The stack you would find here: Java, Spring, Hibernate / React, Angular JS / Postgres, NoSQL / Lucene / Maven, Gradle / Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift / Jenkins, GIT
- Work in a joyful team on a central and beautiful location in Vienna
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000,- with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
- More benefits like; individual training opportunities, massages & yoga sessions, tickets to the theatres
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien