Solution Architect (m/w) Java/JavaEE
Our client is one of the most well-established transport and logistic companies within Europe, positioning themselves as market leaders. They are highly focused on team-spirit and employee- and customer satisfaction.
For development within their IT department and to be able to compete in a new dynamic, international environment, we are searching for our location in the south of Vienna, from now on a
Solution Architect (m/w) Java/JavaEEYour tasks:
- Integration into the existing team of the solution architects
- Assumption of technical responsibility for several projects and systems (individual programming or standard software)
- Close cooperation with peer teams in IT: Requirements Engineering, Operations, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance
- Highly effective and efficient communication and collaboration with all peers and line management
- Development, evaluation and detailing of IT solution alternatives including impact analysis
- Collaboration building a homogenized software factory for continuous delivery
- Collaboration in building and continuous improvement of delivery methods
- Further development and maintanance of the technology portfolio, blueprints and policies
- Collaboration in strategic exams and IT prototypes
- Strategic cooperation to realize rapid modernization of legacy software
- Code Reviews & Pull Request Handling via Bitbucket Server
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- State of the art know-how (IT infrastructure concepts and technologies, software architectures, requirements engineering, software engineering)
- Software development experience
- Strong interest in administration automation and new technologies
- High skillset knowledge in Java basics and JavaEE good knowledge in Java Script (ES5, ES6) and Type Script knowledge
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Comprehensive training according to your future task
- Constant personal and professional development at enterprise level
- A performance-based pay plus Bonuses
- Safe workplace in a financially strong private enterprise
- Modern working environment and numerous "social benefits"
- An offer of € 60.000,00 brutto salary/year – with option for overpayment based on qualification and experience
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien