DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Meet one of the most innovative and forwardthinking companies in Vienna, specialized in providing first-class solutions with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning applications that ensure a successful performance in the most challenging industrial environments.Join their dynamic and motivated team of experts as a:
DevOps Engineer (m/f)
If you have...
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in software web development
- Or have an understanding of software architectures and design patterns related to SOA and Microservices solutions
- Or have some understanding of configuration management via Ansible, Puppet or Chef and some experience with source automation server like Jenkins, Hudson or Gitlab
- A proficient level of English, written and spoken
- A passion to work in a diverse team
Then we offer...
- To work on exciting projects around our Enterprise Scale Visual Recognition solution
- The chance to grow your skills and expertise in our fast-growing company
- To match your skills and interests with your broad range of challenges
- Participationto several team events such as soccer matches, marathon competition, after-work evenings as well as culinary workshops
- Competitive salary (minimum of €45 .000 gross/year,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience), great climate, flexible hours, and great premises
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,954 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien