Over the last few years, our client has positioned itself as the world's fastest-growing company in its product segment - highly innovative SW Intelligent solutions based on AI and IoT. Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this very successful emerging company. In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following, very interesting position in Austria now comes to the tender:
Front-end developerYour responsibilities:
- Developing new clients´websites - more than 700 screens
- Work with data visualization of large data sets - depending on your interest and experience in the field
- Migration of the Front-end side to the newest technologies
- Development and implementation of new features and ensure the high scalability for clients
- Several years of professional experience in Front-end web/applications development
- Nice to have: experience with Java
- You are interested in innovation and new technologies
- Solution-oriented and organizational skills
- Most importantly: you are a team player who likes to share ideas with your colleagues
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art projects and technologies
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Highly motivated team
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports)
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €40 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72.949 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien