Senior Android Developer
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies.
It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and motivated:
Senior Android Developer
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for the Android platform
- Write testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Develop features which are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Your background and skills:
- Experience developing native Android apps
- At least one App published on the Google Play Store
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Good knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries like Dagger and RxJava
- Good understanding of MVVM
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Strong UI/UX orientation
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
What you would find:
- Develop features that are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide
- Interesting challenges in an expanding visionary&pioneering company - recently awarded company
- Being part of a young, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency, being able to understand the market and IT adapt solutions towards it
- Great company benefits - located in the center of Vienna
- An annual gross salary starting from € 55.000,- with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.72,938 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien