Functional Safety Manager
As Functional Safety Manager you are responsible for designing and realizing safety functions for mobile machinery. You support the customers with the execution of the hazard & risk analysis and failure rate calculation and are responsible for the design of safety related systems. Additionally, you support the software development process to minimize systematic failures. You are involved in the whole project life cycle from the specification phase to the validation activities, focusing on applications that require functional safety according to ISO 13849.
Functional Safety Manager
- Support customers with hazard and risk analysis and definition of safety functions
- Design systems following common safety practices (redundancy, diagnostics) to satisfy the required safety levels
- Apply safety lifecycle, ensuring that suitable development and verification methods are selected and followed during the software development
- Keep close relationship with project manager, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Technical degree (MSc, FH, laurea magistrale) in a field like computer science or electronics
- At least 2 years of experience in development of functional safety applications
- Experience with at least one relevant international standard for functional safety (ISO 13849, ISO 26262, IEC 61508 or ISO 25119)
- Motivated and committed team player with a precise style of working, able to create fit-for-purpose and functionally safe solutions
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join the dedicated team of international experts
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Wenn Sie an dieser herausfordernden Position Interesse haben, dann freuen wir uns über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter der Kennnummer 72.013 bevorzugt über unser ISG-Karriereportal oder per eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf www.isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien